CORETX provide a wide variety of services to support you in managing your business critical applications. This can be as part of a Lifecycle Managed Services contract or tailored solution for a specific service.
Our Infrastructure Management teams provide escalation to the desktop support teams and to the client technical community.
The team is led by a Service Delivery Manager and complimented by a broad range of analysts relevant to the client estate.
- Provide pro-active advice on supported O/S and applications
- Provide pro-active advice on system security and integrity
- Inform of applicable industry trends and technological opportunities
- Maintain any standards and procedures documentation that are set up
- Maintain the Network & Server technical support documentation
- Manage Microsoft Exchange
- Assume full responsibility of the Active Directory.
Our service desk will undertake the above tasks in line with the current procedures and this activity can form part of our Monthly Management Reports. Any Infrastructure related issues, email routing issues, capacity and performance issues are dealt with by the CORETX Infrastructure team.
When it comes to supporting your software environment, we understand that servers fail, applications hang and databases corrupt. Our track record in support, maintenance and consulting in SQL applications makes us a preferred partner to many of our clients.
We specialise in licence audit and optimisation, having saved one of our clients over $1m in licence fees.