Key areas of Responsibilities:
- General HR administration tasks including, but not limited to, creation of employment agreements, probation reviews, leaver confirmation letters, references, staff changes and day to day queries.
- Maintain HR and other Talent related databases.
- Create and maintain employee file records.
- Plan and conduct HR inductions based at our head office in Croydon.
- Attend case management meetings with the HR Service Delivery team leader and record minutes, with a view to being able to advise on, and progress, basic HR cases self-sufficiently in the future
- Maintain the company car fleet, and progress associated tasks.
- Work closely within the HR Service Delivery team leader and other members of the HR/Talent team to achieve set objectives and project work.
- The successful candidate would ideally be working towards their CPP qualification, and have experience with working in a small HR team.
Level of Autonomy and Decision-Making:
- The candidate will have autonomy over managing their own work load to ensure that they meet the timeframes assigned to them. We encourage continuous improvement and will be receptive to the candidate giving us any ideas and solutions for areas they think we can improve in.
- The performance of this role will be measured against the following KPA’s
- Team work
- Customer service standards
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Ability to demonstrate that they can use their own initiative
- The candidate will need to be comfortable in communicating with all staff members, irrespective of their role within the business. Good verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Diverse workforce including highly technical IT skill sets.
- Managing tight deadlines in rapidly changing environment.
Location: Bromley / Croydon
To apply for this position, please send us an email.