Key areas of Responsibilities:
- Undertake work and activities which support the achievement of the IT Team objectives and in accordance to the customer’s process and procedures.
- Positively promote the IT Team in order to develop the team profile and that of the wider IT function.
- Participate in internal meetings, as required, in order to share and develop knowledge and best practice.
- Provide ‘end to end’ ownership of all incidents and service requests in order to ensure that problems are resolved effectively.
- Be proactive and ensure that regular status updates are provided to open tickets.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with business users to ensure that service delivery meets their expectations.
- Ensure that high standards of service are maintained and improved upon to ensure continuous improvement.
- Investigate and resolve common desktop issues in order to ensure business continuity.
- Thoroughly investigate issues in order to accurately assess what further action is required and whether the issue needs to be escalated to the 3rd Line Team.
- Support others in the team in the achievement of their objectives.
- Experience within the customers related industry,
- Previous experience of working within a multi-vendor environment on complex infrastructure advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience negotiating difficult situations to a successful conclusion.
- Previously worked within a Desk Side environment and understand ITIL best practice.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Keen attention to detail.
- Organised and able to prioritise workloads and workflows.
- Approachable and demonstrate outstanding customer service skills.
- Self-starter who can help to formulate tactical plans to achieve department strategy.
- Able to motivate and lead a team.
- Positive Stakeholder Feedback.
- Consistent compliance with best practice in accordance to the customer’s processes and policies
- Progress of incidents and service requests monitored and reviewed
- Quality and accuracy of information logged.
To apply for this position, please send us an email.