Key areas of Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to Field and On Site Services technicians.
- Act as a point of escalation for internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for the achievement of SLA targets for customer accounts which the Regional Manager is assigned as the Client Champion Leader.
- Actively participate in the development of existing client accounts, work with account management teams to provide the customer with regular opportunity and innovation reports and annual technology roadmaps.
- Working alongside the customer service management team to provide service management to local accounts.
- Actively contribute to the development of the Delivery Services department.
- Identify training requirements within local delivery teams.
- Performance management of local delivery teams.
- Work with HR team to manage issues within local delivery team.
- Budget governance, reporting and forecasting.
- Management of projects delivered to both internal and external customers.
- Chair and contribute to meetings for both internal and external customers.
- Work with internal service towers to transition new IT service accounts into the business.
- Actively promote Client Championship program.
- Identify efficiencies within service delivery.
- Work with Management Team to develop and measure departmental OLA’s and KPI’s.
- Contribute to the departments ongoing quality assurance targets.
- Actively promote the business core values.
- ITIL V3 accreditation within agreed timescale.
- Good written, verbal and analytical skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience within a senior level IT support role.
- Good working knowledge of ITSM toolsets.
- Previous experience of leading a team.
Location: London Region
To apply for this position, please send us an email.