Key areas of Responsibilities:
- Creation of monthly service management reports within the Delivery Services department.
- Identify trends and efficiencies in service delivery.
- Administer Field and OSS team’s monthly expenses.
- Compile and govern Field and OSS monthly overtime submissions.
- Record department expenditure and provide budget governance.
- Report on team performance.
- Audit end to end ticket process and ensure compliancy with the customer’s standard process.
- Attend and contribute to customer service reviews.
- Understand the end to end ticket process for all contracts, work with the Head of Delivery Services and Account Managers to understand process efficiencies.
- Support team members during peak work volumes and periods of annual leave within the Back Office.
- Innovative approach to monthly reporting.
- Work with Management Team to develop and measure departmental OLA’s and KPI’s.
- Contribute to the departments ongoing quality assurance targets.
- Actively promote the business core values.
- Good written, verbal and analytical skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- 5 GCSE’s at least grade C or above.
- Good working knowledge of ITSM toolsets.
- Previous experience of completing management reporting.
To apply for this position, please send us an email.