EFM: Ethernet First Mile
Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM) delivers flexible data connectivity over a choice of 2 to 4 copper pairs, with a minimum symmetrical speed guarantee of 2Mbps.
CORETX can deliver either 10Mbps via 2 copper pairs, or 20Mbps through 4 copper pairs. EFM lines are an ideal choice for those business looking for a high-speed direct internet connection that is resilient and suitable for business critical applications.
Business continuity is built in with automatic failover to prevent downtime, as if one pair fails then the second, third or fourth pair will provide failsafe capability. These lines are bespoke and will be installed for your sole use, and can therefore reach more isolated locations.
- Speeds from 2Mbps to 20Mbps
- 2 and 4 copper pairs available
- Cost effective
- Available within 4km of the internet exchange
- Greater flexibility, scalability, compatibility and performance than SDSL
- Built in service resilience
- Transmit any communication traffic
- Extended reach than traditional broadband
- Secure and private connections
- Fixed monthly cost
- Cost effective alternative to Leased Lines
- Backed by CORETX's resilient and private network