Fully Managed SIP Trunking
Our SIP Trunking Service utilises the latest technology to connect IP or legacy digital PBX's to the core network. Customer calls are carried as VoIP through an IP data infrastructure.
Our Managed Service solution offers a fully managed service over a private network with end-to-end support. By installing a SIPPort Exchange on site, we can manage both ends of the trunk rather than just supplying call termination through a wires only solution.
- Remote monitoring – the SIPPort exchange acts like a virtual engineer offering full remote access and diagnosis for site based equipment
- CLI and DDI manipulation – SIPPort can adapt the call CLI/DDI (inbound and outbound) to route to any destination address required (e.g. re-route to another office)
- Live call monitoring – SIPPort can view calls as they are being dialled and track issues in real time
- Disaster recovery – in the event of a link going down, the service can re-route the calls to ensure delivery
- Easy transition to SIP using existing hardware
Within the CORETX network are the SIP Switches which provide the gateway for the SIP Trunk to the PSTN. The SIP Switches are protected by high availability Session Border Controller's (SBC's). The SBC's are configured to ensure constant access to the IP core is available and performs the required access and control functions by tightly integrating session signalling and media control.
The SBC's control – sessions, routing, signalling and media directing as well as Quality of Service (QoS) plus management reporting. In addition, the SBC's provide protection against potential Denial of Service (DoS) attacks from the Internet or rogue data applications.
These SBC's manage the bandwidth that calls require and can limit the number of simultaneous calls to the bandwidth allocated to VoIP, guaranteeing that call quality can be maintained. The SBC's also measure jitter and packet loss to assist with the finding the cause of any voice quality issues.