Privacy & Cookies
How do we Collect Information?
- If you are filling out one of our product information online forms, the information you submit in that form will be kept on our customer database;
- If you are filling out a call back form, the information you submit in that form will be kept on our customer database.
- We also use Google to track conversations and visits to our website.
What Information is Generally Collected?
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
By collecting the information detailed above, we’re able to further tailor our offerings to you, the customer. Generally speaking, the information we collect is used in the following ways:
- Keeping records of our customers
- We may use the information to update our product offering
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. If you wish to unsubscribe to this service please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We'll do everything we can to prevent non-authorised access to your information, and have put substantial physical, and electronic measures in place to protect your information. In the exceedingly unlikely event of a data breach, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Updated: February 2016
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer's hard drive. By using the CORETX website, you agree to allow cookie files to be added to your computer which helps us to analyse web traffic but also allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
CORETX uses the following third party services that relates to cookie use on the CORETX website:
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics for Display Advertising
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Google Maps
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager
Should you have any questions or concerns with how CORETX utilises cookies then please do not hesitate to contact us.